- Official Course Name:
- CPR/BLS for Healthcare Providers (Skills Eval)
- Safety Organization:
- American Heart Association
- Class Dates/Times:
Monday Sep 28, 2015 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Training Location:
- Cascade Training - Colorado Springs
9925 Federal Drive STE 150
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
- Seats Left:
- Register Now
The Cascade Training Center provides official American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider Courses.
Upon successful course completion, you will be issued an official AHA BLS Provider card on site.
You must have completed the HeartCode BLS Part 1 and bring proof of completion with you to the skills session.
If you do not take the HeartCode online BLS Course offered through American Heart Association and you do not bring proof of completion you will not be able to participate in the skills session.
The BLS skills evaluation includes:
- Assessment of Unconscious Victims
- Adult Chest Compressions for Single and Multiple Rescuers
- -Ventilation with a Pocket Mask
- - Ventilation with Bag Valve Mask
- - Ventilation with Supplemental Oxygen
- Infant and Child CPR
- - Infant and Child Chest Compressions
- Treatment for Choking for all ages
- Proper use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
The Cascade Training Center does not offer refunds once your registration is complete. If you have an emergency that makes you unable to attend the course, you must contact the Training Center 48 hours prior to the start time of the class. The Training Center Staff will move you to the next available course or issue a course credit. Course credits can only be applied to the same type of course, cannot be used by another person and must be used within 90 days of the missed course. Once a credit is applied, the student must attend that course – a credited course will not be refunded or credited a second time.
Cascade Training Center is an approved provider of continuing education. For details on Nursing and Physician continuing education hours please click here
The Cascade Training Center is a National Training Center with locations in regional markets across the US.
For a current listing of locations click here