- Curriculum Provider:
- American College of Surgeons
- Certification Duration:
- 4 Years
- Course Format:
- Classroom Lecture, Small Group Learning Stations, Practical Testing Scenarios and Written Exam.
Cascade Training Center is an authorized ATLS training provider through the American College of Surgeons. Upon successful course completion you will be issued an official ATLS provider card.
After registration you will receive an email from the American College of Surgeons (email@example.com) with the link to the pre-course test, if you are unable to access it, or do not receive it within 72 hours of the course; please contact the training center at 877-277-6778 (toll free), 916-905-0030 (local) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Pre-course test MUST be done prior to the start date of the course.
Your successful completion of the provider course is based on your attendance for the duration of the entire certification training course, adherence to the class content, demonstration of the practical skills as outlined in the manual, and demonstration of knowledge and proficiency in accordance with the training course requirements as outlined herein:
- Your performance at each of the skills stations will be evaluated by faculty in accordance with the essential requirements and objectives established for successfully completing each of the skills. The skill stations are discussed in your manual and are coordinated with the appropriate chapter in the manual.
- Successful completion of the written post-test with a minimum score of at least 80%.
- Your performance at the Initial Assessment Testing Station will be evaluated by faculty in accordance with the essential requirements and objectives established for successful completion of this station. This station serves as a final practical testing station for the course,and is a culmination of all the knowledge and skills taught during the course.