- Course Format:
- Classroom Lecture, Group Learning Stations, Skills Practice
Do you know what to do if your pet is acutely sick or injured? The Pet Saver CPR and First Aid Training Certification Course provides realistic and practical information/skills necessary to help save your cat or dog's life. This course is designed for any person who has a pet or works with animals.
The Pet CPR and First Aid course focuses on care for cats and dogs with the following educational modules:
- Checking Vitals
- Treating serious bleeding and Shock
- Care for injuries and wounds
- Medical emergencies
- Environmental emergencies (animal bites, snake bites, ticks and more)
- Common pet illness and conditions
Students are issued a certificate of completion.