- Official Course Name:
- CPR/BLS for Healthcare Providers (Initial or Renewal)
- Safety Organization:
- American Heart Association
- Class Dates/Times:
Thursday Mar 05, 2020 10:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Training Location:
- Providence Professional Plaza (Royal Office Build)
840 Royal Ave., Suite 2 (Lucille Tremblay Room)
Medford, OR 97504
- Seats Left:
- Register Now
Cascade Training Center provides official American Heart Association BLS Courses.
This official AHA BLS course satisfies both the initial or renewal certification requirements.
Cascade Training Center does not offer refunds once your registration is complete. If you have an emergency that makes you unable to attend the course, you must contact the Training Center before 48 hours of the start time of your course. The Training Center Staff will move you to the next available course or issue a course credit.
Course credits can only be applied to the same type of course, may not be used by another person and must be used within 90 days of the missed course. Once a credit is applied, the student must attend that course – a credited course will not be refunded or credited a second time.
The AHA’s BLS course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Upon successful course completion, you will be issued an official AHA BLS provider eCard.
The American Heart Association requires each student to have access to their own current AHA BLS Provider Textbook prior to, during and after the BLS course. If you do not have access to a textbook, you can purchase one during your registration. If you would like your textbook shipped to you before the course, please select the shipping option at the time of checkout. Your textbook will be shipped within 3 business days to the address supplied during course registration.