- Official Course Name:
- CPR/BLS Program Instructor course (Renewal Course)
- Safety Organization:
- American Heart Association
- Class Dates/Times:
Thursday Nov 14, 2019 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Training Location:
- Cascade TC - West Sacramento
950 Riverside Parkway, STE 30
West Sacramento, CA 95605
- Seats Left:
- Register Now
The instructor renewal process has several steps:
- 1) Current BLS Instructor Status
- - This course is for current BLS Instructors aligned with the Cascade Training Center who need to re-certify their instructor status. If you are a new instructor candidate, or an expired instructor, you must sign up for the Initial Instructor course.
- - If you are a current instructor aligned with another AHA Training Center, you must complete the AHA Instructor Transfer process prior to attending this course.
- Cascade Training Center does not pay you for teaching this class.
- The monitoring process will take place at a Cascade Training Center location unless special arrangements (including payment) are made in advance.
The American Heart Association requires that BLS Instructors have a copy of the current Instructor Manual for the programs that they teach. BLS Instructors that teach BLS Provider must have the BLS Instructor Manual. A copy of this manual is included in the BLS Instructor Toolkit. If you teach any of the Heartsaver courses you must also have a copy of the Heartsaver Instructor Manual. Please bring your Instructor Manual(s) to the Instructor Renewal Course for reference. You may purchase these Instructor Manuals with your registration or at the Instructor Course.
Because of the costs involved to conduct a course, Cascade Training Center does not offer refunds. If you have an emergency that makes you unavailable to attend a course that you have registered for, contact us at least 48 hours before the course start time and we will move you to the next available course date that works for you. If you fail to contact the TC within 48 hours of the start time of the course you are not eligible for a course credit. Credits for courses can only be applied to the same course type that was originally registered for. Credits expire in 90 days.
Cascade Training Center is an approved provider of continuing education. For details on Nursing and Physician continuing education hours please click here
The Cascade Training Center is a National Training Center with locations in regional markets across the US. For a current listing of locations click here