- Official Course Name:
- ENPC (Initial Course)
- Safety Organization:
- Emergency Nurses Association
- Class Dates/Times:
Monday Nov 09, 2020 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday Nov 10, 2020 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Training Location:
- Cascade Training Center - Portland, OR
5331 SW Macadam Avenue Suite 273 (West Entrance)
Portland, OR 97239
- Seats Left:
- Register Now
Cascade Training Center provides official Emergency Nurses Association Courses.
Cascade Training Center does not offer refunds once your registration is complete. If you have an emergency that makes you unable to attend the course, you must contact the Training Center before 48 hours of the start time of your course. The Training Center Staff will move you to the next available course or issue a course credit.
Course credits can only be applied to the same type of course, may not be used by another person and must be used within 90 days of the missed course. Once a credit is applied, the student must attend that course – a credited course will not be refunded or credited a second time.
Why is ENA's ENPC the right course for you?
- Evidence-based content developed by pediatric nursing experts
- Curriculum designed specifically for nurses
- The education you learn can be applied to every pediatric patient you treat
- Course education is updated regularly as trauma care evolves
- 4-year, internationally recognized verification as an ENPC provider is earned upon successful completion
- Increase your confidence in emergency pediatric patient care
- Earn 18.33 contact hours of CNE
- Participants must be an RN and possess a current unrestricted nursing license to receive verification
- LPNs and paramedics are eligible to attend all portions of the course except for the written and psychomotor evaluations. For this reason, they do not receive verification, but are awarded contact hours
A variety of learning methodologies are included to cater to every learning style, including:
- Online modules
- Live Simulation
- Patient experience videos
- Interactive lecture
- Electronic testing
Textbook Policy: ENPC 5th Edition manual is required for the course. If you do not have access to a textbook, you can purchase one during your registration. Please select the shipping option at the time of checkout. Your textbook will be shipped to the address supplied during course registration.
Online learning: Online modules with links to additional information are provided prior to the course date to let you learn at your own pace, apply what you learn and receive immediate feedback, and refer back to information at any time. The modules are a complete case study process — taking you through an entire sequence of care.
Patient experience videos: Learn from pediatric patients and their caregivers about real-life scenarios
Instructor-led classroom discussions and skill stations: ENPC is one and a half days of interactive, in person classroom learning that includes hands-on skill stations, games and other interactive exercises
Electronic testing: NEW! Electronic, open-book testing allows you to test in an environment that makes you most comfortable. No more test anxiety!