- Official Course Name:
- CPR/BLS for Healthcare Providers (Skills Eval)
- Safety Organization:
- American Heart Association
- Class Dates/Times:
Monday Dec 16, 2019 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Training Location:
- Cascade TC - Roseville (N. Sunrise)
151 N. Sunrise, Ste 906
Roseville, CA 95661
- Seats Left:
- Register Now
Cascade Training Center provides official American Heart Association BLS Courses.
This official AHA BLS blended course satisfies both the initial or renewal certification requirements.
Cascade Training Center does not offer refunds once your registration is complete. If you have an emergency that makes you unable to attend the course, you must contact the Training Center before 48 hours of the start time of your course. The Training Center Staff will move you to the next available course or issue a course credit.
Course credits can only be applied to the same type of course, may not be used by another person and must be used within 90 days of the missed course. Once a credit is applied, the student must attend that course – a credited course will not be refunded or credited a second time.
The online portion of HeartCode BLS can be completed in approximately 1 to 2 hours
• Includes in-facility and prehospital tracks; students choose the appropriate track before starting HeartCode BLS modules
• Includes 8 modules and 4 eSimulations
• eSimulation cases include:
- Two adult two-rescuer BLS cases
- One child one-rescuer BLS case o One infant two-rescuer BLS case
• Summary of critical concepts provided for each eSimulation case
• Virtual debriefings provided immediately after each eSimulation
• Multiple choice, 25-question exam to test cognitive knowledge
• Certificate of completion available to print after HeartCode BLS modules and simulations, exam, and course evaluation have been completed successfully
• Students may access all information included in HeartCode BLS for 24 months (two years) following activation of course
After successfully completing both the eLearning and hands-on session of the BLS Course, you will be issued an official AHA BLS provider eCard.
BLS Heartcode purchase includes:
- Online access to the BLS Provider Manual
Includes the following downloadable resources:
- BLS Reference Card
- Team Diagram
- Summary of High-Quality CPR Components
- Skills Testing Checklists
- AHA Chain of Survival