- Official Course Name:
- TNCC (Initial Course)
- Safety Organization:
- Emergency Nurses Association
- Class Dates/Times:
Saturday Dec 18, 2021 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday Dec 19, 2021 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Training Location:
- Cascade Training Center - Tacoma
3640 South Cedar Street (Cedar Plaza)
Tacoma, WA 98409
- Seats Left:
- Register Now
Cascade Training Center provides official Emergency Nurses Association Courses.
Cascade Training Center does not offer refunds once your registration is complete. If you are unable to attend your scheduled course, we offer one free course transfer but you must contact the Training Center at least 48 hours before the start of the course.
Why is ENA's TNCC the right course for you?
- Evidence-based content developed by trauma nursing experts
- Curriculum designed specifically for nurses
- Course education is updated regularly as trauma care evolves
- 4-year, internationally recognized verification as a TNCC provider is earned upon successful completion
- Increase your confidence in trauma patient care
- TNCC courses available year-round at locations conveniently located near you
- Earn 18.3 contact hours of CNE
- Participants must be an RN and possess a current unrestricted nursing license to receive verification
- LPNs and paramedics are eligible to attend all portions of the course except for the written and psychomotor evaluations. For this reason, they do not receive verification, but are awarded contact hours
A variety of learning methodologies are included to cater to every learning style, including:
- Online modules
- Live simulation
- Instructor-led classroom discussions and skill stations
Textbook Policy: TNCC Trauma Nursing Core Course Provider Manual is required for the course. If you do not have access to a textbook, you can purchase one during your registration. Please select the shipping option at the time of checkout. Your textbook will be shipped to the address supplied during course registration. Please note: If you have registered less than thirty (30) days before the course, you may not have an adequate amount of time to prepare. It is highly recommended by the ENA and Cascade Training Center that you have the most current TNCC textbook at least thirty (30) days prior to your scheduled course start date.
Online learning: Online modules with links to additional information are provided prior to the course date to let you learn at your own pace, apply what you learn and receive immediate feedback, and refer back to information at any time. The modules are a complete case study process — taking you through an entire sequence of care.
Live simulation: TNCC includes hands-on training using both an individual and a team approach. Trauma nursing process psychomotor skills stations offer you the opportunity to practice trauma patient assessments and interventions in a controlled environment.
Instructor-led classroom discussions and skill stations: TNCC is a one-and-a-half-day intensive course taught by expert instructors.