- Official Course Name:
- CPR/BLS for Healthcare Providers (Initial or Renewal)
- Safety Organization:
- American Heart Association
- Class Dates/Times:
Wednesday Oct 12, 2022 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Training Location:
- Cascade Training Center - Seattle
101 Nickerson St
Seattle, WA 98109
- Seats Left:
- Register Now
Cascade Training Center provides official American Heart Association BLS Courses.
This official AHA BLS course satisfies both the initial or renewal certification requirements.
Cascade Training Center does not offer refunds once your registration is complete. If you are unable to attend your scheduled course, we offer one free course transfer but you must contact the Training Center at least 48 hours before the start of the course.
The AHA’s BLS course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi rescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Upon successful course completion, you will be issued an official AHA BLS Provider eCard.
The American Heart Association requires each student to have access to their own current AHA BLS Provider Textbook prior to, during and after the BLS course. If you do not have access to a textbook, you can purchase one during your registration. If you would like your textbook shipped to you before the course, please select the shipping option at the time of checkout. Your textbook will be shipped within 3 business days to the address supplied during course registration.