- Official Course Name:
- CPR/BLS for Healthcare Providers (Skills Eval)
- Safety Organization:
- American Heart Association
- Class Dates/Times:
Monday Aug 31, 2015 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Training Location:
- Cascade Training - Colorado Springs
9925 Federal Drive STE 150
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
- Seats Left:
- Register Now
Cascade Training Center provides official American Heart Association BLS Courses.
Heartcode® BLS online with skill meets the requirements for Initial or Renewal certifications
After course registration, an additional email on how to access and complete the online portion will be sent to the email address supplied during registration.
Cascade Training Center does not offer refunds once your registration is complete. If you have an emergency that makes you unable to attend the course, you must contact the Training Center before 48 hours of the start time of your course. The Training Center Staff will move you to the next available course or issue a course credit.
Course credits can only be applied to the same type of course, may not be used by another person and must be used within 90 days of the missed course. Once a credit is applied, the student must attend that course – a credited course will not be refunded or credited a second time.
• Includes in-facility and prehospital tracks; students choose the track before starting HeartCode® BLS modules
• Includes learning modules and eSimulations
• Summary of critical concepts provided for each eSimulation case
• Virtual debriefings provided immediately after each eSimulation
• Multiple choice, 25-question exam to test cognitive knowledge
After successfully completing both the eLearning and hands-on session of the BLS Course, you will be issued an official AHA BLS Provider eCard.
Included with Heartcode® BLS is access to an American Heart Association BLS eBook during the online portion and for the duration of your 2-year certification period.