- Official Course Name:
- CPR/BLS for Healthcare Providers (Skills Eval)
- Safety Organization:
- American Heart Association
- Class Dates/Times:
Friday Sep 18, 2015 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Training Location:
- Cascade Training - Colorado Springs
9925 Federal Drive STE 150
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
- Seats Left:
- Register Now
Cascade Training Center provides official American Heart Association BLS Courses.
Heartcode® BLS online with skill meets the requirements for Initial or Renewal certifications
The required Heartcode® BLS Online module can be purchased during your registration. If purchased, an email on how to access and complete the online portion will be sent within 3 business days to the email address supplied during registration.
Cascade Training Center does not offer refunds once your registration is complete. If you are unable to attend your scheduled course, we offer one free course transfer but you must contact the Training Center at least 48 hours before the start of the course.
• Includes in-facility and prehospital tracks; students choose the track before starting HeartCode® BLS modules
• Includes learning modules and eSimulations
• Summary of critical concepts provided for each eSimulation case
• Virtual debriefings provided immediately after each eSimulation
• Multiple choice, 25-question exam to test cognitive knowledge
After successfully completing both the eLearning and hands-on session of the BLS Course, you will be issued an official AHA BLS Provider eCard.
Included with Heartcode® BLS is access to an American Heart Association BLS eBook during the online portion and for the duration of your 2-year certification period.