- access to industry and/or focus area experts
- electronic management and compliance systems
- instructor/faculty certification processes
- Continuous Quality Improvement (CCQI 360)
- distribution/supply management
- traditional components of our other services
Cascade provides many models and customized program management solutions to entities of any size in any geographic location. Because these training solutions are driven by specific client needs, this service model is always carefully and collaboratively designed with each client and continually reevaluated to insure compliance and operational effectiveness of certification completions.
Cascade has multiple active national program management solutions that have been successfully deployed since 2005. Current clients include healthcare systems, global manufacturing corporations, and international trade organizations. Contact us today to find out how Cascade can partner with your organization to provide the specific program management solution you have been looking for.
Our American Heart Association authorization includes our ability to support AHA Training Sites in all 50 US states and in many locations abroad. Our history and commitment to the American Heart Association, our aligned Training Sites and the patients that we all ultimately serve requires Cascade to incorporate formalized and structured processes for:
- Training Site Application
- Training Site Review
- Training Site Alignment
- Training Site Instructor Certification
- Training Site Course Monitoring
- Training Site Administrative Compliance Monitoring
- Training Site TC Faculty Orientation
These processes and standards meet and/or exceed the requirements of AHA's Program Administration Guidelines. Organizations that may be looking to move their AHA Training Site from another Training Center to Cascade may have additional processes and/or restrictions that were not applied through their current Training Center. Contact us today for detailed information about this process .
Request a Quote for Training Site Alignment