Welcome to Cascade Training Center in West Sacramento, CA
950 Riverside Parkway, Ste 30
West Sacramento, CA 95605
More Location Info
Find a Class Near You
Search for evening classes only
We are located on Riverside Parkway and can be accessed easily from I-80 taking the Reed Avenue exit and heading West, or from HWY50 taking the Harbor exit and heading North to Reed Avenue. Located on the opposite side of the freeway from IKEA, there are many coffee-shops and restaurants nearby for meal breaks during class.
The Training Center has two classrooms and two simulation breakout rooms. The classrooms each have large screens and ample sound to ensure educational content can be seen and heard by every student. The skills rooms each have simulation equipment that provide valuable hands-on practical experience for the adult learner.
We want to provide the most comfortable learning experience possible. Our Sacramento location has a break room for students with a refrigerator to store lunches. In addition, we have free coffee from our Keurig machine, as well as snacks for a nominal fee.
SACRAMENTO CPR, ACLS, BLS, PALS, TNCC, ENPC & FIRST AID CLASSES
The Training Center provides all levels of Basic through Advanced American Heart Association resuscitation training and ENA Classes to the Sacramento, CA region.
These courses are tailored to Physicians, Nurses, Radiology, Respiratory, Assistants, Technologists, Technicians and Allied Clinicians/Practitioners as well as people who work in education, industrial, child care and other lay rescuer settings. All courses are available to the public and surrounding hospitals, fire departments and clinics as well as individuals in the community.
These courses include:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (AHA ACLS) Initial and Renewal certification courses
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (AHA PALS) Initial and Renewal certification courses
- Healthcare Provider CPR training (AHA BLS/CPR)
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (ENA TNCC)
- Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENA ENPC)
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and Stabilization (AHA PEARS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (AAP NRP)
- Introduction to ECG and Pharmacology Courses (AHA ACLS/PALS Predatory Courses)
- Airway Management Curriculums (AHA Airway)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (AHA Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens)
- First Aid CPR and AED Courses (Heartsaver AHA FA, CPR and AED)
- AHA online programs (AHA Online Part 2 & 3) courses
All ACLS, PALS, PEARS and CPR courses are official American Heart Association courses. Upon successful course completion, an AHA certification card is issued on site immediately following the course at the course location. AHA credentials are valid for two years.