Welcome to Cascade Training Center in Medford, Oregon in partnership with Providence Medford Medical Center
Providence Professional Plaza (Royal Office Build)
840 Royal Ave., Suite 2 (Lucille Tremblay Room)
Medford OR 97504
More Location Info
Find a Class Near You
Cascade Training Center offers a full roster of available classes.
Medford, Oregon CPR, ACLS, BLS, PALS, & FIRST AID CLASSES
The Training Center provides all levels of Basic through Advanced American Heart Association resuscitation training to Medford, Oregon, OR and the surrounding regions.
These courses are tailored to Physicians, Nurses, Radiology, Respiratory, Assistants, Technologists, Technicians and Allied Clinicians/Practitioners as well as people who work in education, industrial, child care and other lay rescuer settings. All courses are available to the public and surrounding hospitals, fire departments and clinics as well as individuals in the community.
These courses include:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (AHA ACLS) Initial and Renewal certification courses
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (AHA PALS) Initial and Renewal certification courses
- Healthcare Provider CPR training (AHA BLS/CPR)
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and Stabilization (AHA PEARS)
- AHA online programs (AHA Online Part 2 & 3) courses
All ACLS, PALS, PEARS and CPR courses are official American Heart Association courses. Within 48 business hours of successful course completion, an AHA certification electronic card will be issued to students' emails. Electronic cards can be claimed, accessed and downloaded online and AHA credentials are valid for two years.