Welcome to Cascade Training Center in Portland, OR
5331 S Macadam Ave
Ste 307 (Upstairs)
Portland, OR 97239
More Location Info
Find a Class Near You
Located in the historic Water Tower Building in the heart of John’s Landing just 10 minutes south of downtown, our location boasts easy access to I-5.
Parking at this location is provided courtesy of Cascade Training Center. Students must park in a white-lined permit-only parking stall within the south parking lot and obtain a parking permit from our office to be placed in the vehicle. Please allow enough time to obtain a permit and return to the office for a prompt class start. Failure to obtain a parking permit, or parking in a yellow 2-hour visitor parking stall may result in a citation.
Cascade's Portland Training Center offers a full roster of available classes and specializes in bringing the training to your office. We have provided private training to clients within an 8-hour radius of Portland, so you’re sure to find a solution to group training regardless of where you are in the state.
Our office hours are 8:00AM - 5:00PM M-F excluding holidays and conducts courses as scheduled seven days a week.
PORTLAND CPR, ACLS, BLS, PALS, TNCC, ENPC & FIRST AID CLASSES
The Training Center provides all levels of Basic through Advanced American Heart Association resuscitation training and ENA Classes to the Portland, OR region.
These courses are tailored to Physicians, Nurses, Radiology, Respiratory, Assistants, Technologists, Technicians and Allied Clinicians/Practitioners as well as people who work in education, industrial, child care and other lay rescuer settings. All courses are available to the public and surrounding hospitals, fire departments and clinics as well as individuals in the community.
In addition to our regularly scheduled American Heart Association, Emergency Nurses Association and American Academy of Pediatrics classes, Cascade also provides private or specialized group courses for the American Academy of Family Physicians ALSO (Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics and Basic Life Support in Obstetrics) , multiple lay rescuer and public safety courses in including Emergency Medical Responder, and a variety of NAEMT programs.
These courses include:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (AHA ACLS) Initial and Renewal certification courses
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (AHA PALS) Initial and Renewal certification courses
- Healthcare Provider CPR training (AHA BLS/CPR)
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (ENA TNCC)
- Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENA ENPC)
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and Stabilization (AHA PEARS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (AAP NRP)
- Introduction to ECG and Pharmacology Courses (AHA ACLS/PALS Predatory Courses)
- Airway Management Curriculums (AHA Airway)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (AHA Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens)
- First Aid CPR and AED Courses (Heartsaver AHA FA, CPR and AED)
- AHA online programs (AHA Online Part 2 & 3) courses
All ACLS, PALS, PEARS and CPR courses are official American Heart Association courses. Within 48 business hours of successful course completion, an AHA certification electronic card will be issued to students' emails. Electronic cards can be claimed, accessed and dowloaded online and AHA credentials are valid for two years.