Welcome to Cascade Training Center in Oakland, CA
1333 Broadway, Ste P100
Oakland, CA 94612
More Location Info
Find a Class Near You
Amenities for our clients include: Two training rooms and two simulation breakout rooms and we utilize the latest manikin simulator technology. A break room is available as is complimentary coffee and filtered water and there are many restaurants and coffee shops near the training center. Off street parking is available in the parking garage but is fee based. If at all possible, take the BART and walk the 50 feet to our front door.
This location serves multiple universities, hospitals, medical centers, clinics, and industrial entities within the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
Our office hours are 8:00AM - 4:00PM M-F excluding holidays. Courses are conducted seven days a week as scheduled.
OAKLAND CPR, ACLS, BLS, PALS, TNCC, ENPC & FIRST AID CLASSES
The Training Center provides all levels of Basic through Advanced American Heart Association resuscitation training and ENA Classes to the Oakland, CA region.
These courses are tailored to Physicians, Nurses, Radiology, Respiratory, Assistants, Technologists, Technicians and Allied Clinicians/Practitioners as well as people who work in education, industrial, child care and other lay rescuer settings. All courses are available to the public and surrounding hospitals, fire departments and clinics as well as individuals in the community.
These courses include:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (AHA ACLS) Initial and Renewal certification courses
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (AHA PALS) Initial and Renewal certification courses
- Healthcare Provider CPR training (AHA BLS/CPR)
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (ENA TNCC)
- Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENA ENPC)
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and Stabilization (AHA PEARS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (AAP NRP)
- Introduction to ECG and Pharmacology Courses (AHA ACLS/PALS Predatory Courses)
- Airway Management Curriculums (AHA Airway)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (AHA Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens)
- First Aid CPR and AED Courses (Heartsaver AHA FA, CPR and AED)
- AHA online programs (AHA Online Part 2 & 3) courses
All ACLS, PALS, PEARS and CPR courses are official American Heart Association courses. Upon successful course completion, an AHA certification card is issued on site immediately following the course at the course location. AHA credentials are valid for two years.