Welcome to Cascade Training Center in Colorado Springs, CO
9925 Federal Dr, Unit 150
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
More Location Info
Find a Class Near You
Amenities for our clients include: One training room and one simulation breakout room. A break room is available as is complimentary coffee and filtered water and there is plenty of parking available.
Colorado Springs has limited course offerings at this time. Additional courses will be added when the new Denver Training Center opens in late 2015. If your organization needs a particular course offering or onsite training, please contact us and we will work to accommodate your request.
Our office hours are 8:00AM - 5:00PM M-F excluding holidays and conducts courses as scheduled seven days a week.
COLORADO SPRINGS CPR, ACLS, BLS, PALS, TNCC, ENPC & FIRST AID CLASSES
The Training Center provides all levels of Basic through Advanced American Heart Association resuscitation training and ENA Classes to the Colorado Springs, CO region.
These courses are tailored to Physicians, Nurses, Radiology, Respiratory, Assistants, Technologists, Technicians and Allied Clinicians/Practitioners as well as people who work in education, industrial, child care and other lay rescuer settings. All courses are available to the public and surrounding hospitals, fire departments and clinics as well as individuals in the community.
These courses include:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (AHA ACLS) Initial and Renewal certification courses
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (AHA PALS) Initial and Renewal certification courses
- Healthcare Provider CPR training (AHA BLS/CPR)
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (ENA TNCC)
- Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENA ENPC)
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and Stabilization (AHA PEARS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (AAP NRP)
- Introduction to ECG and Pharmacology Courses (AHA ACLS/PALS Predatory Courses)
- Airway Management Curriculums (AHA Airway)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (AHA Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens)
- First Aid CPR and AED Courses (Heartsaver AHA FA, CPR and AED)
- AHA online programs (AHA Online Part 2 & 3) courses
All ACLS, PALS, PEARS and CPR courses are official American Heart Association courses. Upon successful course completion, an AHA certification card is issued on site immediately following the course at the course location. AHA credentials are valid for two years.