Welcome to Cascade Training Center in Denver, CO
12201 East Arapahoe Rd
Centennial, CO 80112
Ph: (303) 676-8030
More Location Info
Find a Class Near You
Located on East Arapahoe just minutes off I-25, our location has free parking, several nearby coffee shops and restaurants, free wi-fi, and complimentary tea and coffee.
Cascade's Denver Training Center offers a full roster of available classes and as with all our Training Centers, we specialize in bringing the training to your office. If you have private training needs and are within an 8-hour drive from Denver, contact us and we can make a training happen for your group.
Our office hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM M-F excluding holidays and conducts courses as scheduled seven days a week.
DENVER CPR, ACLS, BLS, PALS, TNCC, ENPC & FIRST AID CLASSES
The Training Center provides all levels of Basic through Advanced American Heart Association resuscitation training and ENA Classes to the Denver, CO region.
These courses are tailored to Physicians, Nurses, Radiology, Respiratory, Assistants, Technologists, Technicians and Allied Clinicians/Practitioners as well as people who work in education, industrial, child care, and other lay rescuer settings. All courses are available to the public and surrounding hospitals, fire departments and clinics as well as individuals in the community.
In addition to our regularly scheduled American Heart Association, Emergency Nurses Association and American Academy of Pediatrics classes, Cascade also provides private or specialized group courses for the American Academy of Family Physicians ALSO (Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics and Basic Life Support in Obstetrics) , multiple lay rescuer and public safety courses in including Emergency Medical Responder, and a variety of NAEMT programs.
These courses include:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (AHA ACLS) Initial and Renewal certification courses
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (AHA PALS) Initial and Renewal certification courses
- Healthcare Provider CPR training (AHA BLS/CPR)
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (ENA TNCC)
- Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENA ENPC)
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and Stabilization (AHA PEARS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (AAP NRP)
- Introduction to ECG and Pharmacology Courses (AHA ACLS/PALS Predatory Courses)
- Airway Management Curriculums (AHA Airway)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (AHA Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens)
- First Aid CPR and AED Courses (Heartsaver AHA FA, CPR and AED)
- AHA online programs (AHA Online Part 2 & 3) courses
- BCON (Bleed Control) for public and professionals
All ACLS, PALS, PEARS and CPR courses are official American Heart Association courses. Upon successful course completion, an AHA certification card is issued on site immediately following the course at the course location. AHA credentials are valid for two years.