The Cascade Training Center Provides all levels of Basic through Advanced American Heart Association resuscitation training and ENA Classes to the Livermore, CA region.
These courses are tailored to Physicians, Nurses, Radiology, Respiratory, Assistants, Technologists, Technicians and Allied Clinicians/Practitioners as well as people who work in education, industrial, child care and other lay rescuer settings.
These courses include:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Initial and Renewal certification courses
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Initial and Renewal certification courses
- Healthcare Provider CPR training
- Trauma Nurse Core Courses
- Emergency Nurse Pediatric Courses
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and Stabilization
- Introduction to ECG and Pharmacology Courses
- Airway Management Curriculums
- First Aid CPR and AED Courses
All courses are available to the public and surrounding hospitals, fire departments and clinics as well as individuals in the community. Other healthcare and lay rescuer courses are offered by the Cascade Training Center at other local hospitals and regional Training Operation Centers. Click on the "Course Registration" link to see a complete list of upcoming courses with information about locations, cost, and duration.
All ACLS, PALS, PEARS and CPR courses are official American Heart Association courses. Upon successful course completion, an AHA certification card is issued on site immediately following the course at the course location. AHA credentials are valid for two years.