Welcome to Cascade Training Center in Portland, OR
5331 SW Macadam Ave
Portland, OR 97239
More Location Info
Find a Class Near You
Located in the historic Water Tower Building in the heart of John’s Landing just 10 minutes south of downtown, our location boasts easy access to I-5.
Current parking changes at the water tower: all students must park in a white permit only spot in the south parking lot and bring their license plate number to check in, we also have lockable bicycle cages, and several nearby coffee shops and restaurants.
Cascade's Portland Training Center offers a full roster of available classes and specializes in bringing the training to your office. We have provided private training to clients within an 8-hour radius of Portland, so you’re sure to find a solution to group training regardless of where you are in the state.
Our office hours are 8:00AM - 5:00PM M-F excluding holidays and conducts courses as scheduled seven days a week.
PORTLAND CPR, ACLS, BLS, PALS, TNCC, ENPC & FIRST AID CLASSES
The Training Center provides all levels of Basic through Advanced American Heart Association resuscitation training and ENA Classes to the Portland, OR region.
These courses are tailored to Physicians, Nurses, Radiology, Respiratory, Assistants, Technologists, Technicians and Allied Clinicians/Practitioners as well as people who work in education, industrial, child care and other lay rescuer settings. All courses are available to the public and surrounding hospitals, fire departments and clinics as well as individuals in the community.
In addition to our regularly scheduled American Heart Association, Emergency Nurses Association and American Academy of Pediatrics classes, Cascade also provides private or specialized group courses for the American Academy of Family Physicians ALSO (Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics and Basic Life Support in Obstetrics) , multiple lay rescuer and public safety courses in including Emergency Medical Responder, and a variety of NAEMT programs.
These courses include:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (AHA ACLS) Initial and Renewal certification courses
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (AHA PALS) Initial and Renewal certification courses
- Healthcare Provider CPR training (AHA BLS/CPR)
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (ENA TNCC)
- Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENA ENPC)
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and Stabilization (AHA PEARS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (AAP NRP)
- Introduction to ECG and Pharmacology Courses (AHA ACLS/PALS Predatory Courses)
- Airway Management Curriculums (AHA Airway)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (AHA Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens)
- First Aid CPR and AED Courses (Heartsaver AHA FA, CPR and AED)
- AHA online programs (AHA Online Part 2 & 3) courses
All ACLS, PALS, PEARS and CPR courses are official American Heart Association courses. Within 48 business hours of successful course completion, an AHA certification electronic card will be issued to students' emails. Electronic cards can be claimed, accessed and dowloaded online and AHA credentials are valid for two years.