Welcome to Cascade Training Center in Seattle, WA
101 Nickerson St, Ste 200
Seattle, WA 98109
More Location Info
Find a Class Near You
This location has over 5,500 sq. feet of customized training space which includes a comfortable 36 person classroom, a 14 person classroom and 4 simulation breakout rooms, administrative office space, video conferencing room, fulfillment/shipping center and corporate conference rooms.
This location serves multiple universities, hospitals, medical centers, clinics, and industrial/workplace entities within the greater Seattle area. We are located on Nickerson Street in between the historic Fremont Bridge and Seattle Pacific University.
Amenities for our clients include: 4 private in suite restrooms, complimentary coffee and filtered water, private non-restroom space for breast pumping (please inquire about this during office hours prior to your course date), covered exterior walkways, free customer parking lots adjacent to north, south and west sides of the building, disabled parking/ADA compliant configuration throughout training center and a lobby.
Our office hours are 8:00AM - 5:30PM M-F excluding holidays and conducts courses as scheduled seven days a week.
SEATTLE CPR, ACLS, BLS, PALS, TNCC, ENPC & FIRST AID CLASSES
The Training Center provides all levels of Basic through Advanced American Heart Association resuscitation training and ENA Classes to the Seattle, WA region.
These courses include:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (AHA ACLS) Initial and Renewal certification courses
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (AHA PALS) Initial and Renewal certification courses
- Healthcare Provider CPR training (AHA BLS/CPR)
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (ENA TNCC)
- Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENA ENPC)
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and Stabilization (AHA PEARS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (AAP NRP)
- Introduction to ECG and Pharmacology Courses (AHA ACLS/PALS Predatory Courses)
- Airway Management Curriculums (AHA Airway)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (AHA Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens)
- First Aid CPR and AED Courses (Heartsaver AHA FA, CPR and AED)
- AHA online programs (AHA Online Part 2 & 3) courses
These courses are tailored for:
- Allied Clinicians/Practitioners
- Child care
Cascade Seattle also provides private or specialized group courses for:
- American Academy of Family Physicians ALSO (Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics and Basic Life Support in Obstetrics)
- Multiple lay rescuer and public safety courses in including Emergency Medical Responder, and a variety of NAEMT programs.
- We also offer clinical competency education specific to client settings as well as IV therapy courses as required by WA state law for dental entities involved in conscious sedation.
All ACLS, PALS, PEARS and CPR courses are official American Heart Association courses. Upon successful course completion, an AHA certification card is issued on site immediately following the course at the course location. AHA credentials are valid for two years.