Welcome to Cascade Training Center in Roseville, CA
151 North Sunrise Ave
Roseville, CA 95661
More Location Info
Find a Class Near You
Search for evening classes only
The Roseville Training Center is located in the Placer Village Center, and is the office building on the right side of the court. There is plenty of free parking in front of the complex, and it is a short walk to the training center. Our front door is located downstairs on the interior corner of Building 900.
The Training Center has two classrooms and two simulation breakout rooms, each classroom has a large screen and ample sound to ensure educational content can be seen and heard by every student. The break-out rooms each have simulation equipment that provides valuable hands-on practice experience for the adult learner.
Cascade recognizes the importance of taking care of our clients, and providing the most comfortable learning experience possible. When you take a class, should you decide to head out for lunch, there are many restaurants and coffee places within a five minute drive of the training center.
For those quick class breaks, our Roseville location has a break room for students with a refrigerator available that has an ice and water dispenser as well as space to store lunches. In addition, we have free coffee from our Keurig machine, as well as snacks for a nominal fee.
Our office hours are 8:00AM - 5:00PM M-F excluding holidays and conducts courses as scheduled seven days a week.
ROSEVILLE CPR, ACLS, BLS, PALS, TNCC, ENPC & FIRST AID CLASSES
The Cascade Training Center provides all levels of Basic through Advanced American Heart Association resuscitation training and ENA Classes to the Roseville, CA region.
These courses are tailored to Physicians, Nurses, Radiology, Respiratory, Assistants, Technologists, Technicians and Allied Clinicians/Practitioners as well as people who work in education, industrial, child care and other lay rescuer settings. All courses are available to the public and surrounding hospitals, fire departments and clinics as well as individuals in the community.
In addition to our regularly scheduled American Heart Association, Emergency Nurses Association and American Academy of Pediatrics classes, Cascade also provides private or specialized group courses for the American Academy of Family Physicians ALSO (Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics and Basic Life Support in Obstetrics) , multiple lay rescuer and public safety courses in including Emergency Medical Responder, and a variety of NAEMT programs.
These courses include:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (AHA ACLS) Initial and Renewal certification courses
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (AHA PALS) Initial and Renewal certification courses
- Healthcare Provider CPR training (AHA BLS/CPR)
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (ENA TNCC)
- Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENA ENPC)
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and Stabilization (AHA PEARS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (AAP NRP)
- Introduction to ECG and Pharmacology Courses (AHA ACLS/PALS Predatory Courses)
- Airway Management Curriculums (AHA Airway)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (AHA Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens)
- First Aid CPR and AED Courses (Heartsaver AHA FA, CPR and AED)
- AHA online programs (AHA Online Part 2 & 3) courses
All ACLS, PALS, PEARS and CPR courses are official American Heart Association courses. Upon successful course completion, an AHA certification card is issued on site immediately following the course at the course location. AHA credentials are valid for two years.